B) Raw Material :
NATURAL RUBBER ( NR ) BASE POLYMER
Switchboard matting is a non-conductive high density rubber compound engineered to prevent electric shock around high voltage equipment.
The non-conductive rubber compound creates an insulating barrier between the electrical source and ground.
Our GS-MV is tested according to IEC61111:2009 Clause 126.96.36.199 under IEC 61111:2009 Class 2 , Ideal for Dielectric Voltage / Withstand Voltage : 30,000 VAC and Recommended Maximum use Voltage : 17,000 VAC
1) Brand Name : GSE ™
2) Model : GS-MV Switchboard Matting / Medium Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat
3) Top Surface - Anti Slip Corrugated , with anti slip corrugated surface to provide safe working environment , pattern surface “grabs” the bottom of footwear, improving traction and safe from slippery .
4) Colour : Black
5) Test Certificate : upon request
6) Product Compliance Status :-
A) BS EN 61111 Clause 188.8.131.52 Class 2 , Voltage Withstand Test
B) Comply to RoHS I & II , On 4th June 2015, Commission Directive (EU) 2015/863 was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) to include the phthalates ( BBP, DBP, DEHP and DIBP, these chemicals are used to soften PVC and Vinyl products ) into ANNEX II of the RoHS Recast Directive. The new law restricts each phthalate to no more than 0.1% ( mg/kg = ppm ; 0.1wt% = 1,000ppm ) in each homogeneous material of an electrical product.
1) Nominal Thickness : 5mm
A) Brand : GSE , Model : GS-MV , Switchboard Matting,
( Black colour ) , 5mm Tk x 1,000mm (1 m ) Width x 6,000mm ( 6 m ) Length / roll
( Approximately 35kgs ~ 40kgs / pc )
Carton Size : 230mm x 230mm x 1100mm = 0.058 m³ / pc ( Roll )" Genuine Mark “ on Rubber Mat ( Bottom )
1) Trade Mark , Model # , Lot # , Certificate # , Test Certificate QR Code , IEC Class Code , Withstand & Max use Voltage & Colour Coding defined .